Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just me and my home girl

As I type this blog post, my boys are at soccer practice.  I have a kickin' chicken Nora at my feet.  Let me tell you, her facial expressions are HILARIOUS.  I have yet to successfully capture them on camera.  So if you think the pictures I post on here have a lot of character...you should see her in real action.  A lot of my pictures from today are from her sleeping.....she is just so stinking cute and chubby.  I could stare at her all day.  All day.

She did wake up five alarm again this morning.  You would think she has never eaten before in her life.  Apparently she at 12 last night and then didn't get back up until 5:30. My husband is awesome and gets up with her.

She was a little cranktastic today but she has gotten over it apparently.  She has been playing on her floor gym for like an hour now.  Whoops....might have spoken too soon.  She might be getting ready to fuss.

She looks so cheeky in this picture!

Big girl grins during tummy time!

Her dimples in her hands make me smile. 


Holding that knoggin up is hard work......

Chubby sausage toes!

One of her numerous faces.....

Passed out. 

Oh. My. Goodness. 


This is a 3 month Carters outfit that Joe picked out.  I LOVE Carter's clothes.  Love.  They make outfits easy and don't require me to think because they already have them matched up. This particular outfit comes with a mint colored cardigan.  Adorbs.

Sometimes she sleeps with that bottom lip poked way out. 

I put Mac down for his nap.  He played with the stuffed animals in his bed so I took them out.  I looked later and he was playing with his pirate ship.  This is what not napping looks like....oh and peeing in the bed and just laying in it. Yup, you read that correctly.  Godzilla peed in the bed and just laid in it.  He didn't yell or anything.  Just hung out.  ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment