Thursday, July 10, 2014

....

I seriously hate coming up with blog post titles.  Bane of my existence.  True story.  These past couple of days have been lazy days.  The weather is gross.  The rain makes us sleepy (well, it makes me sleepy and at the same time inspired to do stuff decor wise around the house).

Tummy time!  It takes a lot of work to move that big noggin around...

Mommy, take picture of me

Up close with tummy time. Yes, she is eating the mat. 



Her faces crack me up...as does that crazy hair. 

I love fat baby feet. 



It makes me giggle when she falls asleep with her pacifier hanging out of her mouth. 

Dear goodness....Mac is being insane.  INSANE.  I need to find some rainboots so I can just send him outside in the rain. I have not been able to find any really up here.  AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH.




No comments:

Post a Comment