Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Squidward

Mac has decided to try to say Squidward (from Spongebob if you did not know this) and I can't even begin to type how it comes out sounding.  He was getting mad at the tv when Spongebob went to a commercial break.  Part of me is really glad he likes something like Spongebob rather than Dora the Explorer or Yo Gabba Gabba or Dino Dan or The Backyardigans.  He does not even like Sesame Street.  He LOVES Spongebob.  This morning when we put his Spongebob t-shirt on, he kept patting his belly and going "Bob" "Bob."  He is super silly.

Joe actually got home before I did today.  I got to hang out with the little man while Joe went to the gym.  We have discovered the land of Pirate's Booty, which is an organic veggie or cheese puff thing and he LOVES the veggie ones.  We watched a lot of Spongebob (thus the paragraph above).  His new thing is for some reason to stand with his hands behind his back (I seriously have no idea where he gets that from).


We also did a little dancing....




**Sorry the videos are so dark but we the light blew in our main living room light and we have not quite decided how to replace it because it is WAY up there.

Mac always sits with us at the dinner table and today his big thing was drinking out of Joe's cup.  He kept sticking his tongue out onto the bottom of the cup and I seriously tried getting a picture/video but I don't think you can see what he is doing with his tongue.  Silly boy.  



Today, I tried a new thing.  I tried the Tuesday night Zumba because I made a new workout friend and she said that she has done that class before.  So I met her there today.  I made it a big whopping 45 minutes but then I could not stand it anymore.  It was seriously like taking a Zumba class from Richard Simmons.  I am not kidding.  We did ZUMBA to the song "It's like thunder....lightning....the way you love me is frightening.....better knock....on wood....baby.....WOOOOOOOOOO."  B-A-D.  

On an Alaska-y note, the Aurora has supposedly been really active lately (which I think is a big fat lie because I still haven't seen it).  They are saying that tonight is a good chance to see it and the fact that there is a lunar eclipse in the morning is pretty cool.  Here is a picture some Geo-something place put up about the viewing....


And here is a website that I found that shows you where the lights can be seen at (I believe right now)....whatever.  It just looks pretty.  CROSS YOUR FINGERS WE SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE WE HAVE BEEN UP HERE.

http://helios.swpc.noaa.gov/ovation/


No comments:

Post a Comment