Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shared bathtime

I have been a DIY fiend lately.  Pinterest has really sparked a fire to get stuff done.  I am super excited about Christmas because of how much DIY is going on around this Cash Family's house.

I came home today to a package from our in-laws (Joe says I am not supposed to open them but I say it doesn't say "Jami don't open" so it is game for opening).  Inside, there was a packet for Mac which he enjoyed and there was a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.  It is currently our table centerpiece.  It makes me quite happy.


After dinner, Mac desperately needed a bath so upstairs we went.  I really wanted to get a picture of his naked little butt standing in front of the tub.  However, before I could even get back upstairs with my phone camera, Mac had started peeing and Joe panicked and stuck him in the tub.  No cute chunky butt pictures.  While Mac was in the tub, Bella decided that she wanted in for some weird reason.  She then decided to just start drinking the water.  This led to Mac leaning forward trying to copy her.  Sometimes I really don't understand what goes on around my house....




After Mac got out of the tub, Joe read the book "Meet your family" to Mac.  Mac likes looking at the pictures of all of our family.  So sweet.  Once Mac went to bed, Joe decided to bottle his latest batch of beer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment