Friday, November 23, 2012

My Doorbuster Deal

Ha.  I did not do Black Friday.  My doorbuster is Mac's smiling face!  Joe had to work today so it was just me and the little man.  He actually slept in for a while (didn't get up until like 9).  We watched a LOT of Spongebob this morning.  Apparently, Spongebob is now Mac's favorite show.

For lunch Mac got into cheesepuffs and cheese sticks....oh my.




When Joe got home (while Mac was asleep), we put up our Christmas tree!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of the year!  When Mac got up, he was super entertained by the tree.






Mac got a little angry that I wouldn't let him pull of an ornament.

Mac LOVES Bella.  Like a lot.  



What got Mac over from being upset was jumping on Joe.  He thought that was a LOT of fun!  Then Mac started passing a lot of gas and it was even funnier because it was on Joe....





For dinner, we didn't want Thanksgiving.  So Joe headed to the awesome Taco King for some food.  He brought Mac back a soft taco and I was not really sure how this was going to work out.....



No comments:

Post a Comment