Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm a little behind.

Whoopsie.  I got a little behind on the blog train.  Whoopsie.  Friday was a great day!  I have no idea why but it just was!  Joe took this picture of Mac sleeping in Erica's car with her son Sam.  SWEET!


Here is some random Mac playing pictures from Friday, I think.





Saturday morning, this Cash family meet up with the Homerding family at Gwennies which is a local restaurant.  We had a grand time!

I met up with a work friend of mine around lunch time and we had a pedi/mani (I went with an awesome green on my toes and my nails).  I have not bit my nails in almost 2 months.  I have decided that I really like how my nails look when they are painted so I refrain.  

When I got home from my lunch date, Joe left for his man date.  He went over to Lee's house to play some stupid video game.  I had a date night with my main squeeze Mac!  



We played a game known as "where's your belly?"  When I would ask that question he would do this....


Sunday morning we laid around for a while and then make a Lowe's list.  We put together what we needed to make Mac's tool bench....I cannot wait to start on it!  We attempted to put Mac down for a nap.  ATTEMPTED.  He did not nap.  At 2:00 we met up with a friend of mine, Lisa, who did our new family and Christmas pictures....post to come on that later!



No comments:

Post a Comment