Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BANG

Thank goodness today was a much better day at work.  However, what did suck today is that I realized that our slow cooker cooks too hot.  I put a teriyaki chicken thing in the slow cooker and it was super overcooked by the time that I got home.  Sad.  I guess we are now going to be on the hunt for the best slow cooker that doesn't overheat our food.  Thoughts?

Funny story.  Erica tagged Joe and me in a facebook post this morning.  It was regarding Mac being in time out (I laughed because he was in time out before 9 oclock).  She asked him if he was ready to go back to playing nicely and he started back crying.  Silly baby

Mac had a great time sitting on my lap today.  He loves when I put my camera on my phone in reverse so he can see himself....





He had a great time giggling with Joe....


For some weird reason, Mac is completely addicted to playing with and in our shoes.  He looks so cute when he tries to walk around in Joe's loafers.




I decided to sit in Mac's chair for a while to watch him play.  he turned my legs and belly into roads for him to drive his trucks.  Silly boy.









No comments:

Post a Comment