Wednesday, November 28, 2012

7:21

When I started writing this post it was 7:21.  I am in the bed.  Today was a LONG day.  However, I came home to a package at the door....the first round of Christmas presents that I ordered came in!!!!!  I am SO excited!

I love when Joe gets home with Mac because Mac comes hauling it down the hallway on a mad hunt for me.  It makes my heart happy.

He ran amuck playing.  I love watching him play.  I would really like to know what he thinks when he is playing....



Mac and I spent some quality time hanging out on the sofa.  He looked at ("read") a book for a while.  This means that he pointed at all the cars and said "cars".  Then he got distracted by "trux".  He also gave me lots of kisses which I love!









It is super cold up here (and super dry) so Joe built us a fire and it was toasty and awesome.  Mac came to sit on my lap and then this was my view....


A friend of mine took a picture of the sun going down from our school.  This was taken at 3:30!  SUNSET.  If I had windows in my classroom....this is what I would see!




No comments:

Post a Comment