Monday, November 5, 2012

Rocking the tracksuit

Mac wore a tracksuit today.  Like 1990s brightly colored wind suit.  I about died laughing.  This was Mac before he left to go to Erica's....


Here is Mac at Erica's........


Oh my.

Tonight we had pot roast for dinner and it was amazing (as per always)!  Mac tore it up which means Mac will be having it for lunch tomorrow!

Lately, Mac's bath time has involved him laying on his stomach and either kicking his legs or trying to drink the water (gross).  He really loves when Joe does "handy" which is a washcloth glove thing with a face on it.  He thinks that thing is awesome.  I think Mary is the one who gave it to him.





Tomorrow is going to be a super long day for me!  I am proctoring a test and then I am spending the entire afternoon with freshman advisory kids (painful).  In t-minus 15 minutes I am leaving to go to Zumba.......SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment