Monday, November 26, 2012

Large and in charge

Today was a funny day.  Apparently one of my students lost a bet over the break and his consequence was he had to wear a dress today.  HILARIOUS.  I cracked up laughing when I saw a big ole football player come down the hall in a dress.

Mac was super/slightly cranky when he got home.  He didn't really nap today.  Cranky.







He eventually calmed down.  Then Joe got him riled up again.......DAAHHHHHHH



Something funny that Mac does.....he likes to stand with his hands behind his back.  I have no idea who he got that from....


Mac had a great time playing with my front facing camera on my phone again.  He is so silly.





Then Joe decided to throw Mac WAY up in the air.  Mac loves that.  I would not love that.




No comments:

Post a Comment