Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

This was a packed day!  Caryn and Cayla came over to play.  Joe got the camper cleaned.  Joe and I went to visit Sarah and her new baby.  I forget how tiny and sleepy they are!  SO MUCH EASIER than chasing a Godzilla!

When we got back from visiting Sarah, Joe decided to wash the cars.  Our cars are currently covered in pollen and smoke ash.  Mac rushed to put on his new bathing suit (which is ADORABLE) and outside we went so he could "help" wash the cars.  Mac washing the cars means that he sprayed water all over the place and stomped in the puddles.  He also discovered a love of spraying the bubbles off of the cars.  SO CUTE.



























After the car washing fun, we headed to the back yard so Joe could grill out the meal that he has decided is going to be our Memorial Day tradition meal.  This consists of brauts (yuck I hate them), garlic parmesan french fries (delish), and grilling beans (yuck).  Mac spent some cute time with his Good Mama.  



He has been a little cranktastic today.  I think he might be getting a cold.  His voice is a little hoarse. :(

After dinner, I REALLY wanted a cupcake.  So Joe and I went on a cupcake hunt.  We found one at a grocery store near us.  I was fully planning on eating that entire thing.  Couldn't do it.  That was one large cupcake!


Switching gears for a second, yesterday we watched the GA Tech baseball game.  This is how my son watches baseball.....he is weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment