Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Out of Mac's Mouth


Mommy, I bring you flowers.

Daddy, I am Mommy’s zookeeper.

That’s not a hamburger, that’s a Bubba Burger.

It smells like a fart, excuse you daddy.

Look at my weewee dance. 

Me: Mac, did you fall on your forehead?
Mac: No, I fall on my face.

I poop like Frankenstein.

I not poop.  I too busy.

Sales Lady: What are you going to name your dinosaur?
Mac: I burped.

Don’t fix me.  I’m not broken.

My butt fart on Mommy’s hand.

My booty looks like a butt.

Mommy, I like your big belly. I want to take a picture of your big belly.

Mommy, you are the best mommy in the world.

Mac: Amy, skunks smell bad.
Miss Amy: They do?
Mac: Yea and bears, too.
Miss Amy: Really?  Bears too?  Why do bears smell bad?
Mac: Cuz they farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment