Sunday, May 18, 2014

And one more...

So obviously I didn't do any blog posts this week.  Here is a recap of the week....

Monday: Awesome.

Tuesday: Not awesome.  Spent half of the day in the hospital with irregular contractions, fever, dehydration, and a stomach bug while hooked up to an IV

Wednesday: Not awesome.  Spent the entire day curled in the fetal position.  Nora decided to wedge herself up in my ribs and I thought I was going to die....on top of dealing with the stomach bug.  We discovered that cold things made her move.  I put a bag of frozen broccoli right on my ribs and about 30 minutes later, she moved.  It was great.

Thursday: So so awesome.  We had dinner at Erica's for the daycare family dinner.  All of the families converged at pick up time and did a potluck dinner.

Friday: So so awesome.  My mama got here (awesome!) but we headed to the doctor for my weekly checkup.  I am still at 2 cm dilated.  I lost 2 pounds.  I have thrush (a weird infection thing in my mouth).  My doctor stripped my membranes to see if it would jump start my labor....and since I am writing this post it obviously did not.  It didn't hurt at the time but WHOA later it was AWFUL....while still dealing with the stomach bug.

Saturday: Not awesome.  In fact, complete opposite of awesome.  I spent almost the entire day curled up in the fetal position because I was HURTING.  Never again will my membranes get stripped.  Never.

Here are some random videos/pictures from the week......on the days that I actually felt like taking any......









No comments:

Post a Comment