Monday, May 5, 2014

Snuggle Monday

Today was a snuggle day.  Mac and I spent a LARGE amount of time snuggling on the sofa.  He even let me snuggle with his Bopey (his blue blanket).  We are making strides in potty training.....life is so much easier when he just goes and pees by himself.

And yes I took a picture of my son's GIANT feet.  


Even when he decided that he was done snuggling, Mac just sat on the floor and played with his cars which enabled me to just sit on the sofa.  I have hit an all new level of exhaustion in this pregnancy.  Not to mention that it literally hurts to do things like put on my pants (totally cannot lift my left leg).  At one point while he was playing on the floor, Mac decided he needed to clean his foot.  What does my child do?  He goes into the bathroom and pulls out the entire roll of toilet paper.....


When Joe got home (and Mac got up from his nap), we headed outside.  Mac brought his tools to fix stuff....including Mommy and his pirate boat.




Mac also spent some time with Bella.  "Mommy, Bella is happy and she has teeth."  Silly little man.


Another awesome thing?  Lea (my friend from work) brought by more food.  This time it was catered by some of the Sped people.  We had turkey lasagna for dinner.  I think Joe stuck the rest of the food in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment