Saturday, May 10, 2014

"what a beautiful day"

Yesterday and today, this Cash family spent a LOT of time outside.  I am steadily working on becoming another color.  (and yes, I sit outside with my belly poking out).

I got so mad at Heyward yesterday because he dug up another one of my citronella plants.  I did manage to save it (hopefully) before he fully ate it.  However, apparently digging up my plants makes him incredibly tired.....




I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  When Joe got home, we packed Mac up and headed to the doctor's office.





Part of me thought yesterday morning that my water had broken.  However, since I knew I had a doctor's appointment I just stayed at home.  They ran a bunch of tests on me and my water did not break.  However, Nora is super super super low.  Her head is right on my cervix....as in there is no fluid between her and the cervix.  I don't know if my water is going to be able to break because her head is kinda blocking it.  The doctor was really surprised that I was not in labor with what I had been describing to her how I felt.  She did point out numerous times though that Nora is super low.  I think that she was surprised to see her that low at this point in the pregnancy.  I am still 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced.  This does not really surprise me.  I was at 2 cm and 75% effaced with Mac for the entire last month.  I am really hoping that this goes much quicker!

Switching topics.....the weather has been absolutely ridiculously gorgeous.  So we have spent a LOT of time outside.  This morning I went and got my toes done with a friend.  While I was gone, Joe used my Mother's Day present (a juicer!) to make juice.  I was able to get a cup when I got home and it was DELICIOUS!



We then headed outside for Joe to rake up the backyard.  Mac decided he wanted to help.  I sat my super pregnant self on the back porch chairs and watched.......I love watching my boys!  It is so cute when Mac helps!








Mac went down for a nap and Joe did some cleaning.  We had some friends coming over for dinner and play time on the playset.  He did such a good job!  Our house smells amazingly clean.  It always makes me happy to have a clean house.  When Mac got up, we headed back outside......and while he was sitting in the chair next to me, he looks at me and goes "what a beautiful day."  It made me giggle.



Tomorrow, Joe is going to make me raspberry swirl French toast.  I think we might stick Heyward in the back of the truck and go for a drive....possibly down to Portage?  Not that I can go for a walk, but it would be nice to get out of town and look at different scenery.  Plus that drive is gorgeous!  Oh, for the mommies in our lives....Joe was supposed to take your stuff to work with him and mail it out to yall.  He forgot.  It is sitting on our kitchen counter.......not sure when you are actually going to get it!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment