Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mackeyroni and basketball belly wife!

First off, Mac is one crazy baby! My phone made this funny gif of him:
 

I don't know why are how my phone did it, but its hilarious! Our Macky bears has been super interested in helping us cook. He tells me to pull his chair over every time he can help. Here is a picture I took of us making pancake batter.
 

 
And this is what happens when Mac and I get ahold of a brush:
 





On a different note, I was at Lowes getting some shelving for our pantry and saw a grill that I want. Hint wife!

 

Jami was getting ready for work this morning and I said, "Wifey, I can't even tell that your pregnant from the back. Then you turn around and I can see that you have achieved basketball status!" Hahaha, I'm funny. 

 

 Here's a basketball belly picture:
 
In order to convince Jami that she sleeps in the middle of the bed, I took a picture as evidence:
 



 

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment