Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Joys of Mommyness

Today I am at home with my little man.  On my way to work this morning, Joe called me to say that Mac had thrown up all over his bed.  Mac never gets sick.  Mac has not thrown up since he was a baby baby.  So as I type this I am doing an obscene amount of gross laundry and my little man is snuggled next to me.  I have already had to scrub out the washing machine after just one wash.  Yuck.  It is going to be a long long day for this mommy........

To update yall on yesterday:

Joe's boss is in town as there is a new engineer in Joe's office.  So this week I get to pick Mac up from Erica's.  When we got to the house, Mac helped me by carrying in his stuff.  He didn't really want to but he did it.


Last night was the first time my favorite show (besides So You Think You Can Dance) was on....The Biggest Loser.  For some reason that show makes me want to eat.  I ate birthday cake while we watched.  Joe had me cracking up while he was making fun of some of the conversations.  Joe also had a snuggle buddy....in the shape of a gigantic dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment