Friday, January 24, 2014

"I small"

While I am doing this blog post, Joe is at FedEx office getting Mac's birthday invitations printed out.  They are ridiculously adorable all thanks to his amazing Aunt Morgan!!!!!!  It always helps to have a graphic designer in your family!

Mac has a new current fascination with labeling things as big or small.  According to him, I am big.  It makes me giggle.

The weather up here has been absolutely crazy.  We literally hit 50 degrees this afternoon.  However, everything warming up means that it freezes over at night and that makes our driveway a nightmare.  Mac actually fell down in the driveway this morning.  He didn't get hurt but it did freak him out.  It also made him mad because he fell into a slushy ice puddle.  I did get some sweet hugs out of it though.



The weather is seriously so crazy that it was 50 degrees in January in ALASKA and we can see the grass in our yard.  We should not be able to see the grass in our yard at this point.


Mac has decided not to nap at Erica's.  He apparently literally will just lay there in his nap mat and not nap.  That means that he is a bundle of joy when he gets home.  Joe stopped by Petsmart on the way home and took a picture of a sleepy Mac.


He was most definitely awake though when they got home.  When Joe went out to get our dinner (we were lazy), Mac and I got some snuggle time in and play time with my phone!  Looking at pictures of him, it might be time for us to get him another haircut.



This video makes me giggle.....


No comments:

Post a Comment