Wednesday, January 1, 2014

busy busy busy

I feel like we got stuff done today but at the same time we didn't.  Joe got the red room completely ready to start priming.  Painting is going to take a LONG time.  Long time.

Mac and I got some New Years snuggles in this morning.


While we were snuggling at some point today, Mac decided to start lining up his hotwheels.  Once he finished lining them up he shoved them in the sofa.  No joke.


The other day we put up all of our Christmas stuff and I revamped the fireplace mantle.


Joe and I had chili for dinner so Mac had meatballs and pasta.  Mac cracks me up when he eats.  I just sit there and watch him with a giant smile on my face.  He got it all over his face.  So cute!






He got that "pisketti" all over his face so into the bath he goes.  I think Joe was pretty excited to try out Mac's new bathtub toy (a hotwheels track that sticks to the wall and shoots the car out into the water).  Mac is so stinking cute!  Oh my goodness.





After Mac went to bed, we weighed Heyward.  (and by "we" I mean Joe).  Heyward weighs in at a big whopping 85 pounds.  Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment