Tuesday, January 14, 2014

And so it begins

So our weather is supposed to get pretty nasty over the next couple of days (snow, wind, warming up so ice and rain).  It has most definitely started.  The snow was really wet and heavy about the time that I came home.  Wet and heavy snow is not fun.  Eventually wet and heavy snow freezes over.  It makes walking for this pregnant lady incredibly difficult.  As in tomorrow, I am probably just going to wear skinny jeans and some kind of shirt and snow boots to work tomorrow.  True story.

Speaking of work....I have been on my feet more so than normal over the past couple of days.  I am paying for it.  My hips hurt so incredibly badly that I am literally limping.  It is mostly my left hip.  Tomorrow I will have to sit down more than I usually do.....

And continuing thinking of work....one the sped TAs (she is also my Zumba instructor) brought me 2 giant space saver bags of baby clothes!  It was super sweet of her.


Everyone at work has commented on my belly or rubbed it.  I have definitely popped out.  Mostly people just look at me and smile.  A lady today stopped me in the sped office hall to ask me when I am due.  When I told her the due date, she was completely baffled.  I read the expression on her face and was like "yeah, my belly got pretty big with my first one too."

Switching gears. Mac was pretty cranky.  He didn't nap again at Erica's.  I don't know what his deal is lately!  He didn't nap yesterday.  Cranky Mac is NO FUN.  After one of his numerous mini meltdowns, we did get some snuggle time on the sofa.  He uses me currently as his personal pillow....


After Mac tore up dinner (biscuits and gravy), we decided to compare bellies.....


So as I am typing this, Joe is working more on my storage.  He has decided to move the storage system that he just put up to the exact center and then add to the sides more storage.  There is a lot of noise going on in there.  I told him I didn't care what he did as long as I had storage and run to put up a divider to hide the pantry storage.  I think he is having fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment