Monday, January 20, 2014

"To the potty"

Yesterday we bought Mac a potty book "Even Firefighters Go To the Potty."  He LOVES it.  I now have the phrase..."to the potty" stuck in my head.  Mac spent some quality time on the big potty this morning.


After talking to mama, we decided to get Mac his own little potty.  We ran to Target (or as Mac calls it the "O" store) and he picked out his potty.

It plays music when he pees.  He filled that joker up!



Switching gears a little....this morning's sunrise was CRAZY beautiful!  The sky was all pink and purple!


On another note.  I have been really sick lately.  I have had the stomach bug, a viral infection, a sinus infection.  Sick.  I went to the doctor on Friday and they ran a test on me.  The results came back today that I am a little dehydrated.  I have a bladder infection.  Oh. And I also have Staph infection.  I got put on antibiotics (starting right now).  If I don't feel better within 24 hours of the medicine then I have to call the doctor back.  Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment