Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to work. Blah.

UGGHHHHH today I went back to work for the first time in two weeks.  Yuck yuck yuck.  However, I am the meanest teacher in the world and the first assignment this semester is an essay assignment.  It was a pretty long day.  I think I must have slept on my belly funny because I have been crazy uncomfortable all day. I am sitting here with a heating pad on my belly/pelvis and it is making me feel better.  It also helps that I am watching football while Joe is making dinner.  The smell of bacon makes everything better.  Yum bacon!

Another awesome thing.....there was a box on my porch when I got home.  Aunt Amy sent Baby Nora a gift!


I really tried to wait until Joe got home to open it (I even ate cake as a way to distract myself!).  However, it did not work out!  The temptation was just too great!  The gift was so incredibly cute and adorable!  I cannot wait to start setting up the nursery.....that might be a little while though!


Mac got a little irritated when we changed the channel to the national championship game but we distracted him with trains (he was mad at Sam at daycare today because Sam kept taking his trains).  I posted a picture to Facebook and Erica made a comment about how glad he must be to have all of his trains to himself.....




I brought work home with me tonight so I can get next week planned for.....I am debating if I am going to actually do it though......we are going to learn about lit terms and then watch The Lion King to identify them.  Yup.  That is happening.  The Lion King is the Disney version of Hamlet so it is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment