Saturday, February 1, 2014

"Chocate pizza"

This has been a LONG week.  I think it might be time for me to invest in a heating pad at work.  I also might need to invest in some more maternity clothes.  In about a month....my maternity shirts will probably no longer cover my belly.

Since it has been a LONG week....Mac and I got some snuggle time in last night on the sofa.  I think he is coming down with a head cold because he has been super snuggly.


Since it was a LONG week....Joe picked up pizza on his way home.  He also picked up a dessert pizza (smores!).  Mac ate two slices of dinner pizza and then two slices of "chocate pizza."  His little voice is just so stinking cute.  He DESTROYED pizza.  He seriously ate as much as I did.  Yup, a 2 year old ate the same amount of a 29 year old.





This morning I got up pretty early (530).  Heyward decided to sleep at my feet....


I spent the time looking online at adorable baby clothes......this one came from Baby Gap!


And as I am working on this blog post, I am thoroughly enjoying a strawberry milkshake.  I don't need no cup holder!


No comments:

Post a Comment