Monday, January 6, 2014

Red Room Update: GREY!!!!!!!

The new paint in the "red" room looks amazing!  Joe took pictures earlier but for some reason the paint is coming across more of a khaki/tan color than the grey it is........I think once Mac goes to bed, Joe is going to try to get the ceiling painted!  Then the ceiling will be back white like normal ceilings!

We need to paint the baseboards and the trim still.  After the painting is done, then it is time to install the DIY pantry!  I need to figure out a way that we are going to hide it......I was thinking of somehow hanging curtains in front of that pantry area but I am not quite sure how to yet.




Pretty sure that I am also going to need curtains in front of the window too........Whatever.  That is not a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment