Sunday, January 12, 2014

Grey Room Update

I love that I can say grey room and not red room.  Today, big things happened in that space.  Joe put up phase 1 of storage!  We also bought a new light fixture to go up!

Our wall is not "normal" sized for the typical pantry kit.  After much debate (and staring at the stuff in Lowes), we decided just to get the pantry kit and put it up and then create custom shelves to use the space better.





After Joe got the shelves up, I started organizing them.  I pulled the baskets out of the storage above the washer/dryer.  I moved some appliances around.  Things are slowly coming together and that makes me happy!  We are not going to leave the pantry storage just exposed.  We plan on getting a sturdy shower rod to hang in front of it to hide the pantry when not in use.  That is later down the road though.  Not a priority in my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment