Sunday, August 18, 2013

WORK: On a Sunday?

Yup, I went in to work today.  I had to.  I am pretty sure that I am no where ready to have the students come back on Wednesday (mostly because I am teaching something completely new).  I do have that first half week of school planned.  Nothing is copied or laminated but I will hopefully deal with that on Tuesday!  Monday I have an all-day English training to go to with every Secondary English teacher in the school district.  Yuck.

I hauled Godzilla with me to my classroom (which I can get to on the weekends because it is not in the building).  I came loaded with diapers, snacks, my ipad, and his Mater/King/Lightning to play with.  However, he spent about 30 minutes playing with my extra chairs. I am pretty sure that I left them turned over when we left.  I will fix it on Tuesday.  My room is still a work in progress.  I have a lot of things that need to get laminated before I can put it up.....but it looks (and smells) five million times better than it did!








Mac did have a great time playing in my room.  He loves to sit in the desks....and move them around. 



This room is in no way near being completed....but I have a start!  

No comments:

Post a Comment