Tuesday, August 20, 2013

COMBO: Just a little behind.

Yeah.  I have gone back to work.  I am sure you can tell based on the lack of numerous posting.  I have a lot to get ready for work.  The kids come tomorrow.  EEEK!

Yesterday, Mac directed Joe where/what to take pictures of.....bossy bossy bossy.

"Take picture pillow"


"Take picture ossopuss"

"Take picture ossopuss"

"Take picture sponspon papant" (Spongebob Squarepants)


"Take picture Heyward"

"Take picture banket"

"Take picture Bella"

"Take picture cup"

After he had Joe take pictures of everything, we got some serious snuggle time going.....



Want to see something funny?  This was a Facebook post by the news channel up here.....


That's right.  The North Slope got SNOW.  Snow.  In August.  Crazy!

Here is my classroom as I left it....tomorrow I start back with kids.  Super nervous.  I have no idea what I am doing.


It is STILL raining so there was some snuggle action going on earlier.....


AND I saved the best for last......When Joe went to pick up Mac today from Erica's, Mac had on big boy underwear.  After his nap, Mac's diaper was dry so Erica put in on the toilet.  He did nada.  A little bit later, he was doing the peepee dance so Erica put him on the toilet again.  SUCCESS!!!!!  Mac peed in the toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment