Thursday, August 1, 2013

HOUSE: Putting up "art"

I have been holding on to this "art" for a while.  We finally went to Michaels today and bought frames. Picture frames were buy one get one free and then I had a 20% off coupon on top of it.  We bought 11 frames (all sizes) for $60!  GO ME!

The first set of "art" went into Mac's bathroom.  I found my inspiration picture on Pinterest and decided to recreate it.  I like the word part but the picture part I am not super thrilled with but it will do as long as no one stares too closely!



The other "art" went into the downstairs half bath.  I saw (again on Pinterest) these adorable speech bubbles and I had to do it!  I found bubbles I liked.  Printed them.  Traced and cut them out of scrapbook paper.  Boom.



On a shopping note: H & M finally opened up online shopping which has me beyond excited.  What has me even more excited is that they have finally expanded their home goods section to the United States!  ADORABLENESS THAT'S AFFORDABLE!  WhAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment