Friday, August 16, 2013

FAMILY: Whoopsie

Whoopsie.  Things have been a little crazy with me going back to work.....and Mac and I are going to my classroom tomorrow.  He likes to sit at all of the desks.  He is silly!  It is 8:46 on a Friday.  I am in my pajamas.  Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives is playing on the tv.  I am completely relaxed AND exhausted.  This is a polar opposite Friday evening than what I would have had like 5/6 years ago......ha.

Joe dressed Mac this morning (I would have NEVER chosen that shirt....GO DAWGS!).  I need to spend some extra time in my classroom because I have no idea what I am doing!  

Joe is at his softball game.  Mac and I were doing some cuddling in the bed.  He says "Take picture of Mackey."  "Haha Mackey's mouth silly."  It cracks me up that he refers to himself in 3rd person. 

This was a lazy afternoon moment while we were waiting on me to finish dinner.  All of my boys in one place!

Yesterday was my first day back at work.  I did not feel like cooking at all so we picked up Moose's Tooth (yay Avalanche pizza).  Mac wanted a slice of our pizza and then proceeded to scarf it down.  It surprised me because that particular pizza has a kick to it.  He then went on to eat like 5 chicken nuggets.  Big man. 

This is the line of trucks that are in our bedroom right in the way of the door.  Mac lined them up a couple of days ago and Joe and I have been too lazy to actually move them.  

Mac really likes to see himself as seen in the exhibit above.  He got pretty excited with the Mac selfies.

(this is not family related)  I got REALLY tired of our spice drawer.  I seriously could never find anything.  I had to pull every single spice out to find one thing.  I then had a genius idea (that I DID NOT find on Pinterest).  I was like, why don't I just label the top of the spices??????  So I did.  That makes my life a whole lot easier!

"Take picture Mackey's hair."  Seriously that is what he told me.  I am literally shaking my head as I type this.  I am going to have my hands full with him......



No comments:

Post a Comment