Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FAMILY: Just me and the bear

Joe's in Memphis so it is just me and the bear.  He has been pretty good.  No tantrums (I am knocking on wood).  He was super snuggly today.  "Mama, Mackey wants snuggles."  Ok.  I will snuggle!


After his nap, we headed to the playground.  He was super excited all the way there.  We got there and he suddenly didn't want to be at the playground.  He got over it.  It is so fun watching him play and figure things out.












Mac has reached the point in life when he plays hard....he stinks.  After dinner, in the bath he went.  I am not too fond of his new bathwash.  I prefer the Aveeno so I guess we will be making the switch back.  The new stuff just doesn't have a smell.  It takes away the stinky but doesn't replace it.  Whatever.  Mac smells way better!  He always has such a great time in the bathtub.  I enjoy bouncing the balls off of his head......





He got out of the tub and wanted his teddy bear towel.  He actually stayed kind of still for me to take a picture!


And right after I took that picture he ran off butt naked.  And he is quick.  He ran all the way downstairs and jumped on the sofa while butt naked.  Oh dear goodness.  After I finally got him dressed, we went downstairs to snuggle and watch some Looney Tunes.  He wanted me to take pictures of his bopey.....weird little man.....


And he wanted me to take pictures of him.....




And he wanted me to take a picture of Bella...


Whew.  I am sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment