Saturday, August 31, 2013

FAMILY: It's Game Day!

I am watching the Ga Tech game (kind of) as I do this post.  Our friend Amy kept Mac again yesterday and she texted me this picture.......


Mac is such a flirt.

I had to bring home a lot of work to grade.  It was going to take me a WHILE.  Joe offered to help me.....so sweet of him.  You should have heard his comments while he was grading though......


While we were grading, Mac was running around like a crazy man.  Playing with his cars. Shoving stuff under the sofa.  Good times.

Joe got Mac dressed for bed and this is what Mac came downstairs wearing....




I have no words.  Know, that he will be wearing UGA gear for my game this afternoon!!!!!

In t-minus 1 hour, I am going to Zumba for the first time in like 3 months.  It is going to kick my butt.  After Zumba, I am going to get a pedi-mani and I am STOKED!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment