Thursday, August 8, 2013

HOUSE: Just ok.

I have been seeing paper banners all over the place (and I am going to be putting some in my classroom).  So I decided why not put a paper banner in our bedroom on the naked wall on the other side of the window?  I got everything made.  Put some holes in the wall (whoopsie Joe) and hung up the banner.  It is not quite what I wanted.  The color is off.  The location is off (my fault).  Not really what I wanted in the space....but I am not quite sure what I am looking for.  When I was taking pictures, I noticed hard core that we need to reposition our overhead lights and replace the dead bulbs.

Options of things that I could put there instead:
Mirror
Clock
Plates
Floating shelves

Yeah.  Not super excited about the banner.  However, I think this is part of the decor process.  You put something up and realize that you don't like it.  I don't hate it but I don't love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment