Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WORK: My New Classroom

At the end of the school year, I went over to my new high school and saw my new classroom.  I was stoked.  It was the nicest classroom ever.  Yesterday, Mac and I went over to drop stuff off in my new classroom.  However, my room had been changed.  I was no longer in the best class room ever....I was in a relo (trailer).  On a positive note, it is five bazillion times better than my old classroom and it is HUGE.  However, I was really hoping to be in the building so I could meet other teachers and resources since it is my first year at the school and my first year teaching English.  I will figure it out.  I have NO idea what to do with the space though or how to decorate or how to organize it or how to set it up!  I am going to have to figure out a bookshelf situation because there are no shelves and I have lots of books........

Thoughts?








No comments:

Post a Comment