Thursday, August 29, 2013

FAMILY: Kong is not enough

There is a dog toy company called "Kong" that is supposed to make heavy duty dog toys.  We bought Heyward new toys today because he ate his other toys.  One of the Kong toys lasted roughly 10 minutes and the other one made it about an hour.  

Here is a picture of Mac and Joe when we were leaving PetSmart....


We hit up Subway on our way home (we were in a hurry to get back to football).....


Erica's friend Amy kept Mac today and she is keeping him tomorrow because Erica is in Seattle.  Mac loves Amy.  She texted me a couple of pictures today (which made me happy!)....



One thing I am happy about is that football season is back!  On Saturday I have plans to do Zumba and then get a mani/pedi but I have to do that before UGA kicks off.  I LOVE football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment