Monday, July 8, 2013

The Devil

I have a son, his name is Devil.  Seriously.  Mac reincarnated the devil today.  Dear goodness.  Lots of screaming.  Lots of fits.  No one was able to escape his treachery.  

After his nap, we took him outside (to keep an eye on Joe as well because he was up on the roof) to color with sidewalk chalk.  he is fascinated with the letter "q".  He keeps wanting to add a Q in his name.


After his nap, we tried to distract him with finger painting in the bathtub.  The red color is NOT blood.  it is red finger paint.  Again, NOT BLOOD but PAINT.









We also set him up on the dining room table with a coloring book and crayons....



Joe and I got some more painting done on the house.  We were cutting in and rolling.  Rolling makes things go faster....





I really like how much better the house looks.  We are no where near done but it makes me happy.....I cannot wait to see the house finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment