Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Opposite Day

Today was the opposite of yesterday.  Yesterday Mac was the devil.  Seriously.  Today, Mac was awesome!  Potty training was going wayyyyy better.  He was in a good mood.  He was being nice.  Great day!!!!


Before we got ready to go out to dinner, Mac was playing in his room.  And by playing in his room I really mean destroying his room.


We headed to dinner at the Sourdough Mining Company (Mama wanted BBQ).  Mac ate a lot.....



At that particular restaurant you can get ice cream for free.  This Cash family grabbed ice cream cones on the way out.  Even Mac had his own ice cream cone.  He was eating it so funny.  He would just stick his tongue barely in it.  I thought he was going to make a giant mess because he is usually pretty messy but he didn't!



We walked around for a little bit while Mama was in the Alaska Wildberry.  Mac got to look at a train...


Mac even shared his ice cream with me!!!!!!  Sometimes he can be the absolute sweetest little man!




While Joe was gone today, I got some painting done.  I refuse to get on a big ladder.  I pulled out our little ladder though and worked some more on the front.  I finished the bottom part of the side of the house up to the gate.  I left the cord section alone because Joe can figure out how he wants that done!  We are making progress!  We are supposed to have a couple of days of nice weather so we are really hoping to get more done.  Joe has pressure washed the other side of the house so tomorrow I am going to put on Kilz and then prime certain sections.  Oh and I am going to tape off the porch.  I also need to put wood filler in the holes around the front door from where I took off the screen door.  I had a couple of people stop by to tell me that they like the color and they think it is going to look good when it is finished!




While I was painting, Mama and Mac were sweeping (I had cleaned the garage kind of up while Mac napped).  Mac was "helping."  He was also getting down to the music I had playing.  He was breaking all kinds of moves.  He was dancing so much at one point that he fell down and scraped his knee.  Mac didn't cry or anything just keep on feeling the rhythm. I really wish I had gotten a video!  It was ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment