Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Door of Sunshine!

I was super excited about one particular paint job in the house (besides getting rid of the mint green).  I was STOKED to paint the front door yellow.  It took a while.  I put another coat of the white trim on.  I did three coats on the door.  I taped off everything.  Oh man I was excited!!!!!!

Up close and personal. 


From the end of the front porch.


We got almost the entire entry way done today!  Joe kept painting up the side of the house.  He is kind of at a place where we are not sure how to reach the rest of the top.....weirdly shaped!



We still need to do the window trim and the soft fit trim.  The soft fit trim needs to be replaced though so that is going to be a little while longer.

Caryn came over with Cayla to play and watch the babies so we could paint (she is awesome).  They have such a good time playing together!  When Cayla came in, Mac gave her a GIANT hug!  Oh my goodness.  Adorable.


I got crazy excited this morning because the BHG Organizing book was available (technically it was available July 2nd but I got busy).  I have yet to crack that thing open but as soon as I finish this blog post I am going to!!!!!


And on a funny Alaska note....look at this crazy picture someone posted on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment