Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grrrr!

That's how I felt today at the airport.... My flight to San Francisco was delayed about twenty minutes which isn't too bad considering everything that has gone on there the last couple of days. What was the icing on top of the cake was that after about 45 minutes of being in the air, a flight attendant comes over and tells me to turn off my iPad. Since I had my headphones on I didn't really hear what the pilot was saying, but I figured out it was something along the lines of "We are having an issue with the pressurization of the cabin... We're heading back to Anchorage." To my luck though, we circled over Whittier a few times waiting for the pilots to update their flight plan. I disobeyed the flight attendant and took some pictures:







And here is Anchorage:

This is Fire Island where some windmills were recently put up:


So after spending about three hours at the airport trying to get another flight to the Bay area, I finally gave up and went home. At least I got a free flight seeing tour out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment