Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pink & Camo

That's right.  Pink.  Camo.  We realized today that we needed to invest in some waders.  We kind of went to the store a little too late in fishing season though because the women's selection was cleared out!  I really wanted a pair of waders that had the boots attached (hello, way easier) but they didn't have them anymore.  I tried on a pair of just neoprin (or however you spell that) waders but the feet on them were huge!  I kept eyeballing the pink pair because they were oh so cute!  They are thinner so I will have to layer more but the feet part fit better.  Then came the embarrassing part.  The guy suggested just getting cheapo boots and drilling holes in the bottom so the water could have somewhere to go.  The only boots available were men's.  Normally in guy sizes I wear a 6.  However, when you add waders to it I had to go to an 8!  I felt like Big Foot.  No lie.  Joe was able to find a pair of waders with boots attached....in camo.



When we got back, I made us fat man's dinner.  AKA we ate a bunch of appetizers for dinner.  Not going to tell you what they are because then we will be even more jolly green giant.  Joe headed back outside to paint and I hung out with Godzilla inside watching Lilo & Stitch.  He wanted to play on Joe's iPad and I kept interrupting that experience....



Look how much Joe got done on the house!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment