Thursday, July 11, 2013

Anniversary

Today Joe and I have been married for 4 years!  I find it awesome that I married my best friend.  We have had lots of adventures these past 4 years and I fully expect more adventures to come (Hey, we live in Alaska!).

Mama, Mac, and I ran out to do some errands.  Mama bought us flowers to plant in the front yard for our anniversary.  They are perenials so they will grow back every year (cross your fingers).  Don't ask me what they are because we have no idea.  We still need to find a pretty planter for the bright yellow and orange flowers.




I spent my day painting.  No joke.  I painted from about 10:45 until a little after 4 so I could cook dinner.  After dinner, I went back to painting!




Mama had some play time with Mac while I was outside painting.  My little man can be the devil.  Ha.


After dinner, Joe took Heyward to his puppy class.  Heyward is getting huge but he is so cute and sweet.  He is hyper but that is to be expected because he is 4 months old.




Goals for tomorrow:
Start doing trim
Paint navy above the front door
Paint garage
Paint front door
Maybe do some laundry

If you ever want to meet your neighbors or work out without going to the gym.....paint your house.  I am going to be so incredibly sore tomorrow.  A lot of people stopped to talk while I painted.  The overall consensus about the house.....they love the new color!

No comments:

Post a Comment