Thursday, February 27, 2014

Smorgasboard.

I went to bed super early yesterday so I forgot to do a blog post (well and I kind of blamed it on my computer was dead).  I have been incredibly tired lately.  My body is physically just not happy.  I am actually going to the physical therapist on Monday to see if they can fix my lower back and my left hip.  Pretty sure that Braxton Hicks have made an appearance in my life as well.  This pregnancy is POLAR OPPOSITE from my first pregnancy!

So here are some random pictures for you.

Today was Alaskan Tourist Day for staff spirit week at my school.  Mac wanted to dress up too. 

Joe bottled beer. 


Here is what our living room looks like from above.  I need to get a rug. 


Mac helped with brewing.....


This was some of the sped teacher's dressed up yesterday.  We looked ridiculous.  My students thought I got into a fight.....


Mac was helping.


We have put Nora's crib under one of the windows with the recliner next to it.  I wonder how many times I will rearrange the room?


And now it is time for me to go eat the fried chicken that Joe just made me along with the broccoli mac and cheese.....

No comments:

Post a Comment