Thursday, February 6, 2014

Zookeeper Mac

Mac made stuff at school today.  He made a zoo!  His face was on the popsicle stick as the zookeeper.  It is so cute.  He loves school.

Mac had a great time helping us clear out baby Nora's room.  I was pulling some of her sheets out of the closet to wash them and here is the conversation....

Mac: What's that for, Mommy?
Me: it's for Baby Nora's bed. 
Mac: Mommy, Baby Nora is going to sleep in my bed so she's not scared.


He had fun running amuck in her closet too!




He decided to be super "helpful" for daddy too.  Joe was putting boxes under the stairs and Mac "helped."  This means that Mac climbed on Joe's back and shined the flashlight into the space....


Mac also helped me with laundry.  He likes pushing the buttons and handing me stuff to separate.  He also likes putting things in the washer and dryer.  Honestly, I think he just wants to push the buttons.  


No comments:

Post a Comment