Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nora's room update

Since last week's pregnancy fun, we have decided that we probably need to get a crib as soon as we can.  That is MUCH easier said than done.  The crib I originally wanted, we couldn't get up here.  I picked a second crib and that one wouldn't be able to be delivered up here.  Finally, today we headed to Babies R Us (twofold trip- get a crib and let Mac pick a toy).  There were not a lot of cribs that ship to Alaska.  Crazy.  The guy checked to see what crib he had in stock.  I was so tired of looking at cribs that I told Joe just to pick something.  Luckily, my man has good taste (at least in cribs).

Mac "assisted" Joe in putting together the crib.  It was adorable!  It took a little longer with Mac's help but oh so cute!!!!!!  After the crib was built, we just shoved it up against the wall.  The room is not ready at all but we are heading there!















No comments:

Post a Comment