Monday, February 3, 2014

The weekend in pictures

Yes, I am feeling a little lazy.  I feel like that is justified as I am growing a person.  So I am just going to do the lazy thing and post a bunch of pictures from the weekend and give descriptions with them......

Oh and as I post this my wonderful husband is making me an awesome dinner of fried halibut!  I am about to start drooling....


My mama sent up a box of my old baby clothes.  This awesome tshirt was in the box.  I was like 5 years old.  What makes me giggle is that Mac would NOT be able to fit into a shirt that I wore when I was like 5.  

 We had friends over for the Superbowl.  We ate lots of food.  I was mostly super excited about this smore fondue.  Ridiculously excited.

We went shopping yesterday and look what adorableness was in the clearance section at Old Navy!

Mac only wanted this Superman hat that he saw at Old Navy and apparently when I say "Mac let me get a picture of you in your new hat" that this is the face he gives me.



I find this adorable. 

We had a super healthy lunch of pretzels.  Mac tore it up. 

Proof of my gigundo belly.  6 months right there. 

This is what happens when I wake up before my husband.....

My belly today.  Yup.  It's big.  But Joe says that I have not entered beach ball status yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment