Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Toilet poop and store pee!

The good news is that Mac finally pooped in the toilet! Amy, Erica, and Mark (Erica's husband) have been tirelessly trying to potty train Mac at daycare while we are doing the same at home. Today, Amy kept telling Mac that he wasn't allowed to poop in his diaper and needed to do it in the toilet. So what does Mac do???? He holds it, all day... So when I got home with Mac I immediately put him on the toilet promising toys, candy bars, and tv shows if he pooped on the toilet. He gladly said yes at first then after about 10 minutes of sitting there decided that he didn't want any of those things... So he came off the toilet until mommy got home. As I was off getting Jami a root beer, Mac started to poop in his diaper so Jami rushed him to the toilet. As he was telling her that he didn't want to potty he did!
HE POOPED!!!!!!!!



So what did Mac want as a reward? Toys! So off we went in Mac's big boy underwear to Fred Meyer. As we got to the toy section Mac ran around trying to find a toy that he wanted. I found a toy that he might like and turned to him to ask if he wanted it. What I saw was a toddler standing in what seemed like a gallon of pee, pants soaking and dripping wet with pee. I grabbed him up and ran towards the exit with Mac screaming, "NO NO NO, I don't wanna go!" People would have thought that I was kidnapping the kiddo if it wasn't for the occasional "daddy" thrown into the pee induced tantrum. I threw Mac in his carseat and zoomed off towards home. We were only able to calm Mac down by telling him that we would go back.... This time in a diaper. We found a bubble guppies toy in the clearance section, $20 for a normally $50 toy. He is currently playing with it on the floor. He is not going to be happy when I tell him its time for bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment