Tuesday, February 25, 2014

RAW

This week is RAW at work.  That stands for Random Acts of Weirdness.  It is completely a staff thing. The students have no idea that this is planned.  Each day we dress up differently.  Monday was workout clothes (I was incredibly comfortable), today was college day (I squeezed myself in a UGA shirt to represent), tomorrow is department day (we are dressing up like garage monkeys, Thursday is tourist day (I have no idea what to wear for that one), and Friday is spring breakish (grass skirts, sunglasses, etc).

Here was me this morning!


My belly got rubbed a lot today.  This picture does not do the basketball justice.  Most people did a double take at me and then started laughing.

A friend of mine at work let me borrow her painting overalls for tomorrow (she is an artist outside of teaching).  She is going to make me look dirty tomorrow morning.  The overalls crack me up!  I am too big to button the top side buttons.....


I will have someone take a picture of me tomorrow when I am in my full garage monkey glory.  I have no idea though what I am going to wear for tourist day.  Suggestions?

On a Mac note, his friend Oliver switched to AK Rush for soccer.  His mom (Aimee) told us about it.  It starts March 17th.  I emailed AK Rush (which is the same group that Erica's kids play soccer through) to get more information.  Think of how cute Mac would be!!!!!  I can't imagine him actually doing but it would get some of that energy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment