Friday, February 7, 2014

BUBBA BURGERS!!!!!!!!

Yesterday at preschool, Mac and them celebrated Valentine's Day early.  He brought us a Valentine card.....


They all had Valentine's Day hats.....


And totally not V-day related.....Mac brought home a "zoo."  And he loves it.


Today we got an AWESOME box in from my Daddy.  Probably the best gift ever.


Guess what we had for dinner as requested by Mac?  BUBBA BURGERS.  This is how a Mac eats a Bubba Burger....



My after dinner routine is to go flop on the sofa.  Nora doesn't like there to be a lot of food in there next to her......Heyward decided that it would be the perfect time to snuggle with me.  A shock collar has made a world of difference with him.





After I had stretched out for a little bit, it was time for me to switch that laundry over.  I went upstairs to Baby Nora's room to fold laundry and my boys decided to follow me.  They also decided to wrestle around on the bed while I tried to fold laundry.  TRIED.




Mac decided to get into my old baby clothes...which for some weird reason included Mickey Mouse gloves.


Ok.  It's 10 oclock Alaska time.  Way past my bedtime.  However, the second I laid down Baby Nora decided to go nuts.  Cross your fingers she calms down!

No comments:

Post a Comment