Monday, February 25, 2013

Dirty trucks and stinky babies!

Hey Blogosphere readers! Jami and Mac were sick this weekend, I felt so bad for them! I got back from Homer on Friday. It was a good trip that required a lot of driving for two days. I made it about 450 miles on one tank of gas! My truck gets great gas mileage at 55 mph. It go filthy on the way down:


 When I took it to the carwash later people looked at me like I was crazy! Oh and on the way down, going through the pass, the snow was higher than my truck in some spots...



 It snowed the night that I got there so on the way back I passed trucks plowing the side of the road. That is a crazy experience because they are driving like 50 mph and shooting the snow way up in there air. This picture doesn't do it any justice but you can kinda see how high the snow is being thrown in the air:



Jami and Mac didn't feel good this weekend, so they lounged and tried to get better. This was Jami's view pretty much all day:

 Mac stayed in his pajamas all day Saturday:


And cuddled with Mommy:


And had some random meldowns:



But on Sunday everyone was feeling a lot better so we went to mess around in Lowes! Mac loved playing in the kitchen section. He opened every drawer in that place!


Oh and speaking of stinky babies, Mac had some serious gas issues this weekend. He was ripping them. He is definitely flatulent in many languages. I think he is in the top of his gas....



No comments:

Post a Comment