Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"debil"

Mac woke up the devil.  He yelled continuously.  NOOOOOOOOO.  NOOOOOOO.  NOOOOOOOO.  STOP IT.  He did not want us to change his diaper.  He did not want to have new clothes on.  He did not want socks on.  He did not want shoes on.  He did not want a coat on.  He did not want to go in the car seat.  I felt really bad for Erica when I left to go to work because I was sure he was going to be a "debil" all day.  However, I was wrong.  Apparently he was really good for Erica.  However (again), he was super cranky when he got home.  He was put in time out seriously within 20 minutes of being home.  CRANKY.  Joe needed to run to the store and for a big whopping 2.5 minutes I was able to get Mac to hang out in my lap....


He then turned into Godzilla again.  As in throwing a book Godzilla.  WHOA buddy.

I made this waffle, sausage, egg, cheese casserole thing for dinner.  Apparently, it took that to get Mac out of his devil mood.  He tore it up!

My men had a great time playing....




I took this picture yesterday but I don't think I posted it....


No comments:

Post a Comment