Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl!

Today was the Superbowl (I didn't really care about either team) but we did have some people over....aka some of Joe's softball team.  Joe was super excited about cooking ribs (imagine that).  I found a new white queso recipe that turned out AMAZING (yup found it on Pinterest).  We did buy into this square thing which I cannot even begin to describe but none of us won.  Mary came closest to winning!


We tried to get Mac to take a nap and that was totally not successful.  He never really got cranky though so oh well!  Mac got a little irritated with me taking pictures of him.  He is just so darn cute though!


Despite how the pictures look, there was a lot of people in the house!  10 adults, 2 toddlers, a puppy, and Bella.  







When the power went out in the Superbowl, the babies (Mac and Cayla) decided that I was the lap to sit on....


And my big man always loves sitting in my lap!



No comments:

Post a Comment